All Inclusive Resorts
Resort: The Westin Lagunamar Cancun
Location: Cancun, Mexico
* All inclusive packages available with minimum three night stay
* 592 one or two bedroom villas
* Children under 17 are free when staying with two adults
* Westin Kids Club (ages 5 - 12)
* Fitness center, tennis courts, watersports, etc...
* Internet access in room (free with all inclusive plan)
* Spa & golf (extra charges)
The Westin Lagunamar Cancun Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
All inclusive package includes:
* Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
* Alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks (extra charges for premium brands)
* Kids under 4 eat for free
* Kids 5 - 12 eat at 50% off
* 24 hour room service and in room dinning
* Swim up pool bar, pool and beach wait service
* Minibar in room with sodas, bottled water and beer
The Westin Lagunamar Cancun Review:
A large villa resort for singles, couples and families with an all inclusive package available. Since the rooms are villa style with kitchens, it makes the all inclusive package a difficult choice. The resort is located near grocery stores, bars, and restaurants giving you multiple options if you decide to skip the all inclusive plan. If you don't get the all inclusive plan, the drinks and meals at the resort are expensive.
The best part of the resort is the beach and the infinity pools. There are plenty of chairs to go around, but people still wake up early and put their stuff on chairs with the best locations. The Cancun beach is notorious for being washed away in big storms. It is reconstructed with new sand every couple of years, but you will want to check current reviews or satellite images to check the size of the beach.
Add a Comment/Review