All Inclusive Resorts
Resort: Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
* All inclusive packages available
* Five night minimum stay to qualify for all inclusive plan
* 3 floors, 237 rooms, 10 suites
* Up to 2 children under age 12 are free
* Surcharge for children ages 13 - 17 is $65 per night
* Shuttle service to downtown area twice daily, based on availability
* Fitness center, volleyball, snorkeling, etc...
* Kids Club (extra charges)
* Spa & massage treatments (extra charges)
* Telephone & internet access (extra charges)
Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino Video Tour:
Food & Drink:
* All meals including:
- Daily breakfast at Portofino Restaurant
- Daily lunch at Seabreeze Bar & Grill, Emerald Lounge or the Board Room Beach Bar
‐ Sunday Brunch at Portofino Restaurant
- Dinner each evening at Seabreeze Bar and Grill, Emerald Lounge or Portofino Restaurant, as well as scheduled buffet theme nights
* Beer, standard brand liquor and house wine by the glass, including beverages in the Emerald Lounge
* All non‐alcoholic beverages
* Room service
* All inclusive package does not include champagne, wines by the bottle, some deluxe spirits, etc...
Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino Review:
A mid size resort for singles, couples, families, and business travelers with all inclusive resort packages available. Located on Piscadera Bay, about five minutes from Curacao's capital city of Willemstad.
The all inclusive package must be purchased in addition to the normal room rate. You will get a list of what is included in the all inclusive plan. Your meals and beverages will be charged to your room with deductions being made for anything on the all inclusive list at the end of your stay.
Renovations are underway to most of the rooms and restaurants. Ask for a renovated room if you get a chance to speak to the front desk before your trip.
The beach and views are nice, but there are some rocks and not enough beach chairs. There is some great snorkeling options reachable from the resort swimming area.
A major downside is the location near an oil refinery. If the wind is blowing in the wrong direction, the smell of oil wafts into the resort.
Add a Comment/Review