All Inclusive Resorts
Resort: Couples Sans Souci
Location: Ocho Rios, Jamaica
* A romantic hideaway for couples only
* A lush tropical setting with a great beach
* 150 all-suite, all oceanview accommodations
* 2009 World's Best Award (#7 In Caribbean) by Travel & Leisure magazine
* Tennis courts, golf, watersports, snorkeling, fitness center, etc...
* Charlie's Spa - Full service spa (extra charges)
Couples Sans Souci Video Review:
Food & Drink
* All meals, drinks and snacks included
* Starlight buffet on Friday nights
* Beach party with buffet on Tuesday nights at 7 pm
* Lobster night on Wednesdays
* In room dining (Daily 6 am – 11 pm)
* Premium brand cocktails and beverages at six bars
* Mini-fridge with snacks and drinks
* Four on site restaurants:
Ristorante Casanova - A mix of local and international dishes. Open for dinner five nights per week with indoor and outdoor seating. Dress code is resort attire with no jeans, sandals, sneakers, or shorts allowed. Reservations required.
Palazzina - Buffet and table service restaurant open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a wide selection of food. Indoor and outdoor seating available. Dress code is resort attire with no jeans, sandals, sneakers, or shorts allowed. Reservations required for dinner.
Bella Vista - Casual beachside Jamaican restaurant. Casual dress code. No reservations required.
Beach Grill - Grill items and snacks. Open daily and throughout the night. Casual dress code with swimwear allowed.
Couples Sans Souci Review:
A highly ranked and reviewed all inclusive resort for adult couples. Nice accommodations, good food, and a great staff who go out of their way to make sure you are enjoying your vacation.
A nice, but smaller beach compared to other resorts in the Caribbean with an au naturel (clothing optional) section. There is a sunken ship nearby for good snorkeling and scuba diving.
Try to get a room in the "A" or "B" block of rooms. These are centrally located near the beach and the restaurants.
One thing to be aware of is that this resort has a lot of stairs due to its location between the beach and a lush hillside. People who have difficulty with stairs will probably want to choose a different resort. Also, the property is a little dated and in need of a renovation, but overall still a great resort.
Add a Comment/Review